Maybe thats why my week needed to be so great this week. The work seriously went fantastic this week. We meet so many great people and had awesomely awesome lessons! We worked a lot this week with members and had more members present than ever before in this area. Mini came with us a lot and helped out a lot with some new investigators. Only downside is now that they trust him, he is moving to Johannesburg! :( He is probably leaving today or tomorrow and doesn't know when he will come back. Not awesome. But he is looking forward to starting his mission papers there and going to the temple so hopefully he can get that all done. But things have been really good. The area is growing slowly and we are getting more referrals from the members so that helps.
On the downside again though, the companionship is not as good anymore... He has been asking for an emergency transfer all week. Its not because we fight, we get along really well, but he hates how hard the area is and wants to leave. Then now its awkward cause I know he doesn't want to be here and Im just stuck sitting here like what the heck? So I don't know. He doesn't like the members and says some really not smart things to them, then they come to me and tell me they don't like him and I can't say anything. Obviously the work is hard and we don't just teach 24 hours a day like a township and that bugs him so he hates Toti and tells me all the time. He wants to go to the more humble people and I just think, isn't that where all missionaries want to go?? Doesn't make sense. So thats weird and its been a slippery slope that I don't think will end well. I think I will be staying here again and he will be leaving. Glad I will get to stay with the cool people I have meet here but eish 6 months in one area I think can kill a man! Thats a looooong time but we will see what happens. Still have a few weeks before the decision is made.
But things are going swell here. Don't have a lot of time to email you a lot of things but mostly things are going good. I hope everyone has a good week and everything runs smoothly. Tell the entire family I love them so much! And tell Jordan to email me! I love you all!
Elder Peterson