It has been a good week and quite busy! I did get some bad sickness last night and spent the whole night kneeling in the bathroom (not in prayer) and didn't sleep at all so I will probably forget half of the things that happened this week.. Oh well!
Monday was a pretty cool P-Day! After emailing all the missionaries in the zone went to a soccer game in Bloem. The Bloem Celtics were playing the Orlando Pirates. We missed getting tickets so we had to wade through a huge crowwd of people and try to buy them from random people. Luckily we all got real ones! The game was very fun and very loud! Celtics won so everyone was freaking out! Quite the experience! It was a fun day.
Tuesday we had DDM and after I went on exchanges with Elder Merile in Thaba Nchu. It was fine but that kid doesn't know how to stick to a point or let the other speak so I think I said 2 lines in a full day... And it was the day of neverending cold as well.
Wednesday I was still in Thaba Nchu and it was more of the same thing. Wasn't bad but I was just so so bored I didn't know what to do. We did get feed some nice homemade donuts which I was happy for.
Thursday I was back in my area and it was so nice to be able to teach someone! We had a lot of appointments scheduled but it was funny because the people we planned to see weren't there but the people who were there were almost better! Meet lots of cool people and have lots of new investigators.
Well we are at the couples house emailing and now they are leaving to Losotho so we have to leave. It has been a good week, my companion is still being a joker a little bit and runs away to watch soccer at the neighbors house and no one knows... Gonna fix that one. Other than that and being sick it has been good. I did get to watch conference and loved Elder Anderson, Elder Bednar, I think Sorenson/Stevenson about the Olympics, and even some of the Seventies' talks.
I hope you all have a good week and I will let you know more next week. I love you all!
Love Elder Peterson