Suit Up & Serve

The South Africa Durban Mission experiences of Elder D. Camden Peterson

Monday, December 30, 2013

First P-day Pics at the Golden Gate Game Reserve







I apologize for the sideways pics! When I get a bit more time I'll try to correct them. :)
Posted by Ruth Peterson at 3:44 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (27)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2013 (17)
    • ▼  December (5)
      • First P-day Pics at the Golden Gate Game Reserve
      • Hanging in there with the Spirit, and just literal...
      • Missionary Mom Christmas
      • Mold, Maggots, and Cockroaches, OH MY!
      • Phuthaditjhaba, Elder P's first area!
    • ►  November (12)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by wingmar. Powered by Blogger.